No baby no baby no baby no baby (not to be confused with no bagel no bagel no bagel).
In the meantime, since my year-old ode to Aldi (and no, it is not “Aldi’s;” the word “Aldi” is a shortened version of “Albrecht Discount,” and nobody listens to me or cares, but I’m just saying) has gone re-viral and now has more social media “shares” than damn near everything else I have ever written put together, I thought this would be a fun time to anthologize the rest of my German grocery-store (or non grocery-store) oeuvre, in case any new readers have just shown up and are like WAIT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.
- Supergeil, supergeil.
- My issues with the “German” on Grimm (and it has nothing to do with the stupid monster names, btw).
- Angela Merkel is badass part 2 of infinity.
- HELLO MISS I AM READING YOUR ARTICLE ON UNIVERSITY FOR FREE IN GERMANY I WOULD LIKE FREE UNIVERSITY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO I CAN APPLY NOW WITH ALL OF THE RELEVANT INFORMATIONS THANK YOU
- Feuchtgebiete on the big screen? Even I might be too much of a prude for that.
- ANGELA MERKEL IS BADASS part 1 of infinity.
- Amazon goes Analog in Austria.
- LET’S GET NAKED ON THE BEACH.
- Kant drives some Russians to gunfire, and I don’t blame them.
- Suck it, Franzen — Karl Kraus’s Viennese friends were even cooler than he was.